Friday, March 4, 2011

The Change

"Change is imminent, no?"

                  Given the circumstances, its not practical anymore to have a blog to write a single story, especially when the story is nowhere near completion. Not forgetting the other projects in my personal lobby, all of which are still waiting to be written. As such, I'm modifying the page to be something of a more casual nature, one of which I can narrate randomly, without having any consent of a serious storyline. Thus I wont screw myself of my writing edge any more than it is. (yes, my writing has become very blunt these days, and it saddens me so.) 

                  In any case, I will be putting the "Punchbag Project" on hold, until 'Time' becomes a close friend of mine, and I can leisurely write until I die. (gediknya impian~) The same goes to all my other stories, short stories, semi-poems and comics. If I had a writing alter ego, I would most prolly tug at his leg now, crying and begging for forgiveness. ("Uwaahhh! Uwahhh! I'm sorry! I'll write! I promise you I'll write seriously now! X'O") lol. 

               So, I open up (modify) this page, officially, with the name "incerto"~! A platform for 'Sensual writings with a touch of ambiguity'. Oh how I wish I will continue writing. :) 

                    -f2f-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enlighten me, please.

The Journal

Addicts