Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Poesia :: I am... The World. But without You I am Nothing. :P





Flowers sway with the rythm, a colourful motion
The garden of life, a great scenery
A bird came by, flapping its wings
When another came around, singing.

The voice of water, from a river nearby, flowing
Dancing in my ears, oh so beautiful
A school of salmon, swimming in harmony
Some leapt over the other, ever so pretty.

Everything was perfect, as I sat there staring
Except there was still something, something still missing
And one was still amiss, the world knows who
The one who is not here, is definitely You.


If you are still not clear, I'll tell you what,
It's just that I Love You, and you're all that I want.






AUTHOR'S NOTE:  kahkahkah, I would never have remembered writing such (shake) lovey stuff. This was in Form 5, when a group of us challenged each other (who knew nothing of love) to write a love poem, one which IF, AND ONLY IF we had a girlfriend, we would give it to them. This was my product. *blush* Hee~ :D I'm not so refined in the poetic department, and thus you could definitely see a kind of 'awkward' vibe to the whole piece. But I do enjoy poetry, and writing sum more would be more than a pleasure, so expect more of 'em aite~? XD

2 comments:

  1. wait, mmm just asking...there's salmon in the river? =)
    cute though..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, welcome to the 21st century~ :D where salmon can be found even in sewers. lol

    ReplyDelete

Enlighten me, please.

The Journal

Addicts