Friday, March 11, 2011

Welcoming Lee Joe, and everything that comes with her package... lol

     This might just be one of the least heart touching narrative I've ever written in 39 years of my life. I was a lonely person, one without a companion. Lonely, because I told people I was never lonely being alone. People who really don't feel lonely never say such things. That is the difference between a heartless person and a normal human. The loneliness crept inside me, like a caterpillar, but with the vibe of a python, slowly wrapping around me, suffocating me, killing me. And in my loneliness, I find a companion in my writing. In fact, I couldn't think of anything else that I have, except my writing. Without it I'll be worthless, a piece of non-existent trash (as useless as trash is, what kind of standard would it have when it is not even there?) So as to say, one day I hit a wall on a piece of writing. It was a little insignificant piece. a typical piece of man meets girl, man falls in love, and... that's when I hit a wall.

     I couldn't think anymore. I couldn't imagine anything. I was stripped off my one and only happiness. my one and only friend. my only true possession. my writing.

     That was when life truly spit on my face (Not that I care. My face has no artistic value. Arghh again, I say I don't care, which shows that I really do. Damn). I started to wonder what use I had in this world - apart from being the non-existent trash. but even a trash like me needs to eat. So I went around, asking around for money, for mercy (O God I hate myself). everyday, I would get money from people of all colours. and everyday I would see the girl in green. everyday, I would get money from people of all colours, but everyday I would not get money from the girl in green. Everyday I would get pity from all colours, but never from her. The Girl in Green. She is always there, looking at me, but she does nothing.

     Except, she would write in her little green notebook everyday in front of me. she would write, her face emotionless. And such a routine went on quite a while until one day she wasn't there anymore. I thought I was already washed off any human emotion, but with her disappearance I felt... something. And so I searched for her. I looked everywhere until I found her, on the roof of a building I had no knowing of. And she looked at me. But I was not satisfied. It wasn't her that I needed to see. It was something else. That's when I realized. Writing! I need to see her write! I want to know what she writes about. what she puts in that little green notebook of hers. I want to read everything she wrote.

     That's when she smiled, and said that she couldn't write anymore. she hit a wall, and now she doesn't know what to do. I told her that it's alright, you should try writing again. But she only shrugged, and said,

     "What about you? Why won't you write?"

    It hit me like thunder. All of a sudden, all of my feelings towards my writing, all my passion, it erupted up inside me. With this girl... With this girl... I want to write again! Afterwards we got together, and we write, and with her, all my unfinished, insignificant stories became significant, they became perfect, and for that I make it my life goal to keep her little green notebook alive.





AUTHOR'S NOTE : WELCOME LEE JOE as an author in Incerto~!!! If u guys havent known her, Lee Joe (LJ for short), is an inspiring writer with a heart. From now on she'll be writing up posts here in Incerto, and you can get to her line of work here: LJ PUNYA KERJA . Her work will also be labelled with "LJ", rather than mine, which will have a "F2F" label. Hee~ :D so that's that. Toodles guys~ n let's hope LJ will continue writing for the page, forever~ :p 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enlighten me, please.

The Journal

Addicts